Home » Lifestream

Weekly Lifestream for September 11th

Submitted by on September 11, 2013 – 10:00 pm 89 views No Comment
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your link: "Good to see science being put to such…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley shared your link: "What!? Cow tipping proved to be a myth."
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your comment: "Pig Latin"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Still better than ‘Nothing never…"
generic (feed #6)
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Kevin Stansbury (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Aaron Turpen (friends with Jason Nunnelley) also commented on Jason Nunnelley’s status: "There was a Harvard study done three years ago…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner likes your link.
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner commented on a photo you shared: "Now that is deep…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bob Troia (friends with Dave Asprey) also commented on Dave Asprey’s link: "Has anyone found a more detailed spec on what…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner commented on a link you shared: "Nope, I think you just found your next "thing"."
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Good to see they’re still using TheDraw…"
facebook (feed #8)
Tess McEnulty Falor (friends with Melanie Swan) likes your comment: "Does it shoot lasers too?"
facebook (feed #8)
Reza Venili (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s status: "Question 1: Can you type like today’s humans? "
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Larson commented on a link you shared: "I believe it because of my personal experience."
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips, Tracy Miller Rhodes and Duff McDuffee like your status: "Running observation: after taking a…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your activity on GymPact.
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your status: "Wrapped up my second workout of hard…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your status: "Alright… so my 5k is 5 weeks away. …"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer commented on your photo: "Heart rate training is the way to go! I have a…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley commented on a link you shared: "And, a completely different core storyline."
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your comment: "Clinton: "I did not have culinary…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your comment: "The Garmin 910XT is nice! I was…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee also commented on his status: "I just measured and 1Tbsp of whey is 1/3 of the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "I started doing this recently as well. …"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Frank Langer commented on your status: "i think it is important to start being more…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on your photo: "We getting together next week? Your dad…"
facebook (feed #8)
Aaron Snyder, Rebecca Stevens and Michelle Misner like your status: "I’ll be heading back to PA all next…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mike Tomasko and George Lugar commented on your status.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Great, now I have this song stuck in my…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "In this case 5h!t really would fall…"
facebook (feed #8)
Ranjeet Chakraborty likes your link: "I’m not usually a fan of reboots, but…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason West (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s status: "Holy shit!!! Busting up laughing!"
facebook (feed #8)
John Amschler likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your comment: "Definitely, thanks for mentioning that!.."
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your comment: "No problem Harold. It’s been good to…"
facebook (feed #8)
Martin Pitts (friends with Jamie Pitts) also commented on Jamie Pitts’s status: "Obama did the right thing. If the USA wants to go…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "I’m still laughing from that video…"
facebook (feed #8)
William Harryman likes your status: "A whopping 10 minutes slower than my…"
facebook (feed #8)
William Harryman commented on your status: "keep it up!"
facebook (feed #8)
Ron Kaye (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s status: "But we won’t see that "skill" until her 15…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your comment: "Yeah, we have really been missing her…"
facebook (feed #8)
Carlos Saenz likes your link.
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Larson commented on your photo: "Digital graffiti?"
facebook (feed #8)
Mitch McElveen likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Tony Harrell (friends with Duff McDuffee) likes your comment: "Workers get paid?!?"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your link: "One secret for staying young……."
facebook (feed #8)
Michael Perez, GMark Cole and Duff McDuffee also commented on Duff McDuffee’s status.
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your comment: "I did. With the exception of walking,…"
facebook (feed #8)
Johnna Shuster Agin commented on your post: "Very nice!!!!! I remember seeing that. Reminded…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee and Johnna Shuster Agin like your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your status: "I was going through some old trip…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger mentioned you in a comment: "Eric – She looks happy. You look…"
facebook (feed #8)
Trevin Beattie likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your comment: "I was just going to say that… looks…"
facebook (feed #8)
Devery Andrews (friends with Shawn Phillips) also commented on Shawn Phillips’s link: "Watched "Bad Ink" last night. The worst was a…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner commented on your status: "I love bacon "
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee commented on your photo: "Is the rumble roller a better torture device than…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "I’d probably say yes. I mainly use…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "That’s how I’ve been using it. …"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your status: ""If a man begins with certainties, he…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner likes your comment: "http://mediacdn.snorgcontent.com/media/c…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on your status: "They’re better outdoors. "
facebook (feed #8)
Chris McGavisk (friends with Mark Shiner) also commented on Mark Shiner’s status: "I wish I watched that show so I’d know if you are…"
facebook (feed #8)
Tracy Miller Rhodes likes your status: "5k in 32:03 … Need a nap!"
facebook (feed #8)
Trevin Beattie likes your status: "Too many ‘cardio hamsters’ on their…"
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Steve Moller shared your link.
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on your status: "Get some Airborne or Zicam in your system NOW!"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Walsh and Shawn Phillips like your comment: "I’m sure Yoda takes Full Strength!"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on your status: "Odd? No. Sad? Yes."
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your status: "It just struck me as odd and sad that…"
facebook (feed #8)
Grinder Gym (friends with Shawn Phillips) also commented on Shawn Phillips’s photo: "So just do it?"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your link: "I’m actually somewhat interested in the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jessica Doane Study likes your status: "Unsure of where the presidential…"
facebook (feed #8)
LuAnn Barron commented on your status: "Uncross your fingers and start using your voice!"
facebook (feed #8)
Diep Nguyen (friends with Rebecca Mitchell Shiner) likes your comment: "Perfectionism"
facebook (feed #8)
Alan Cooper, Whitney Whitney and 2 others also commented on Rebecca Mitchell Shiner’s status.
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner likes your comment: "I am. People need to open their ears! …"
facebook (feed #8)
Rebecca Mitchell Shiner added a photo of you.
facebook (feed #8)
Melissa Langer Gaydos and Angalena Atty-Mindish Hargreaves also commented on Melissa Langer Gaydos’s status.
facebook (feed #8)
Melissa Langer Gaydos mentioned you in a comment: "Eric Blue yeah, we do run the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your comment: "I just finished Outliers, so luckily a…"
facebook (feed #8)
An unrecognized device recently attempted to access your account. Let us know if it was you.
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your link: "Well, if you’re lacking motivation,…"
Facebook Syndication Error

Post to Twitter Post to Delicious

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: