Home » Lifestream

Weekly Lifestream for September 4th

Submitted by on September 4, 2013 – 10:01 pm 114 views No Comment
facebook (feed #8)
Robert Karl Stonjek approved your request to join the group Consciousness Studies.
generic (feed #6)
facebook (feed #8)
Phillip Thomas posted in The Quantified Self.
facebook (feed #8)
Christian Gunning commented on your photo: "You wouldn’t happen to be a 45, would you? I have…"
facebook (feed #8)
Tracy Miller Rhodes likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your status: "Well, it’s a good thing I’m getting new…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger mentioned you in a comment: "Eric – I have a Super Booster Endurance…"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Frank Langer commented on your status: "Start carboloading now"
facebook (feed #8)
Jessica Benoit and Jolene Yvanek Courter also commented on David Hess’s status.
facebook (feed #8)
John Amschler likes your comment: "Doh! I should have waited a couple…"
facebook (feed #8)
Ann Wilmot (friends with Amber Jean) likes your comment: "I’m getting started again after a year…"
facebook (feed #8)
Ann Wilmot (friends with Amber Jean) also commented on Amber Jean’s status: "Good luck, Amber! You have such a great attitude…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Carlos Rizo shared your link.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your link: "Gartner’s 2013 Hype Cycle for Emerging…"
Duff McDuffee tagged you in a post: "via Eric Blue

…"

facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee commented on a photo that you’re tagged in: "no data yet on how soon we should expect the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Steve Cowie (friends with Duff McDuffee) likes your comment: "I’ve run some calculations. It’s…"
facebook (feed #8)
Adam Thede likes your link: "The first week or two of getting back…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Yes, definitely EST. And make sure…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on a link you shared: "I miss running. Hurt my hip pretty badly while…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your link: "So, apparently the only catch with the…"
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Jen Bradley (friends with Mark Shiner) also commented on Rebecca Mitchell Shiner’s link: "I look at this and wonder if we’re about to start…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner and Renea Minemyer Felix commented on your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner, Heather Hutzler and 3 other people like your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your status: "I spent about an hour or so looking…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger mentioned you in a comment: "6-Weeks? You (of all people, Eric) can…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner and Larry Frank Langer commented on your status.
facebook (feed #8)
Holly Horner Beckman invited you to play Pengle.
facebook (feed #8)
Joel Morrison (friends with Duff McDuffee) likes your comment: "I think honest politicians (a paradox…"
facebook (feed #8)
Lincoln Merchant (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s status: "Senator Sanders seems like a pretty good guy…"
facebook (feed #8)
Breonna Navolio likes your post on her timeline: "Happy Birthday"
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your comment: "Thanks, I was going to have pizza but…"
facebook (feed #8)
Allison Saturley- Saad and Bob Haxton also commented on Shawn Phillips’s photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Your receipt of Promote an Important Post for $6.99 is ready.
facebook (feed #8)
Jamie Pitts and Matthew Lamb like your link: "I’ve put up a tribute site dedicated to…"
facebook (feed #8)
Rebecca Mitchell Shiner commented on a link you shared: "Beautiful job, Eric!"
facebook (feed #8)
Rebecca Mitchell Shiner likes your comment: "Thanks Becky. Luckily the site makes…"
facebook (feed #8)
Terry Rademann (friends with Shawn Phillips) also commented on Shawn Phillips’s status: "Oh my dear god I’m crying that’s hilarious!!! I…"
facebook (feed #8)
Tim Schlesener (friends with Shawn Phillips) likes your comment: "I swear I saw that on a t-shirt once"
facebook (feed #8)
Results are now available for your promoted post: "I’ve put up a tribute site dedicated to the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Paul Camyre and Jay Packwood also commented on Darin Steen’s post.
facebook (feed #8)
Maria Konovalenko posted in Immortality: "Join us at the Longevity Party in Cambridge!.."
facebook (feed #8)
Adam DeHart likes your status: "A Secret Pacmaniac! – I’m jotting down…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your comment: "Posting more stories here…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger mentioned you in a comment: "Eric – This is gold. These are the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner commented on your post: "What a great memory, thanks for sharing! BTW,…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your comment: "Chantelle’s reaction when she got…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your status: "Well, it’s a good thing I’m getting new…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner likes your comment: "Brian I didn’t know that.. or did know…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner likes your comment: "Thanks Mark. It feels good knowing the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Suzanne Langer likes your comment: "Suzanne She had some strategies for…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jim Haston (friends with Jamie Pitts) likes your comment: "My sarcasm detector is broken …"
facebook (feed #8)
David A Lockman (friends with Mark Alan Effinger) also commented on Mark Alan Effinger’s link: "If only I could take credit more than just the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Nancy Keith Witt (friends with Jamie Pitts) also commented on Jamie Pitts’s status: "cough…cough…choke"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "You better watch out. Besides being…"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Frank Langer likes your status: "Epic skies driving through Santa Monica"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your comment: "I’ll have to add this to the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Laura Langer Eshleman commented on your post: "Breathtaking!"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner and Harold Mitchell like your status: "I’m spending some time going through…"
facebook (feed #8)
Darin Steen and Ben Yosef like your comment: "Good luck Darin! I’d be interested in…"
facebook (feed #8)
Kiyoshi Moody, Wendy Lea Branchfield and Kaelin Patterson also commented on Darin Steen’s photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "A great idea until the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer commented on your post: "Thanks for putting up the site in memory of your…"
facebook (feed #8)
Melissa Langer Gaydos likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your link: "I’ve weighed the pros and cons. The…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner likes your link: "I’ve been interested in the topic of…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on a photo you shared: "As if you had a choice based on Chantelle’s…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley commented on a link you shared: "This guy is fascinating, and quite damaged. He is…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your comment: "Just from the video it’s clear his…"
facebook (feed #8)
Gretchen Langer accepted your friend request. Write on Gretchen’s timeline.
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your status: "Wrapped up my second workout of hard…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley commented on your status: "Your a crazy guy too!!"
facebook (feed #8)
Jessica Doane Study likes your status: "Alright… so my 5k is 5 weeks away. …"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on your status: "Run, Forrest, RUUUUUN! I’m so glad to be…"
facebook (feed #8)
Nissa Howard (friends with William Harryman) likes your comment: "I saw some trainer (male) doing these…"
facebook (feed #8)
Kimberly Chu likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee also commented on William Harryman’s video: "thrust"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your comment: "Bent over rows"
facebook (feed #8)
Jon McCulloch (friends with Shawn Phillips) also commented on Shawn Phillips’s status: "Ironing. I managed to burn my dick. Truth."
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley commented on your photo: "I like that story:) good mommy:)"
facebook (feed #8)
Suzanne Langer commented on your photo: "Just beautiful and what memories!"

Post to Twitter Post to Delicious

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: