Home » Lifestream

Weekly Lifestream for August 7th

Submitted by on August 7, 2013 – 10:00 pm 79 views No Comment
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Larson likes your status: "Hasta Vegas! Need a day off after that…"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Larson commented on your post: "Good stretch of road to try googles self driving…"
generic (feed #6)
facebook (feed #8)
Paramita Roy likes your status: "Drive back to LA on the 15"
facebook (feed #8)
Mary Ann Bittman commented on Joanna Skowron’s post: "Eric happy belated birthday"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee and Jason Nunnelley like your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee commented on your photo: "there’s an app for that "
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your status: "5 days off in a row from the gym and…"
facebook (feed #8)
Eric Schiller likes your comment: "This is how you get people to pay …"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your link: "Welcome to the future… you can print…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jay B Bargeron (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s link: "But in the episode "Hero Worship", they explain…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your link: "Geek humor "
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger commented on a link you shared: "That’s sooo HTML5 ago…"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Frank Langer commented on your status: "you should ease into it. Its been six weeks away…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your link: "This is accurate…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "He’s almost as bad as Worf…"
facebook (feed #8)
Eric Schiller also commented on his link: "I guess I should be expecting a visit from the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Harold Mitchell likes your status: "Luxor beam o’ light"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Ironically, this very linguistically…"
facebook (feed #8)
BulletproofMe Luuvv invited you to The Bulletproof Executive’s event The Bulletproof Life.
facebook (feed #8)
Danny Hargis shared your link: "Yep its the truth "
generic (feed #6)
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Heather Hutzler likes your post: "Happy Birthday!"
facebook (feed #8)
Laura Langer Eshleman likes your post: "Happy Birthday!"
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Danny Hargis likes your link: "New Blog Post – The Creative…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your comment: "Good plan! "
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your comment: "Such great advice! I have much to…"
facebook (feed #8)
Dixie Moffatt likes your link: "It’s hard to believe it’s been 11 years…"
facebook (feed #8)
Dixie Moffatt commented on a link you shared: "How time flys, you look like babies. Speaking of…"
facebook (feed #8)
Maarten Den Braber likes your link: "I’m no expert, but I do have to nitpick…"
facebook (feed #8)
Eric Schiller likes your link: "Mittens"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your cover photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Jeffneato Stutzaneggar commented on a photo you shared: "I left u a present out here…I dare u to come see"
facebook (feed #8)
Chuck Davis posted in Quantified Self Poland: "The Personal ROSHI is a central nervous system…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your status: "First attempt at Thai cooking – it was…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mimi Griffard Peak has invited you to like her Page Hero’s Journey Mentoring.
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Misner commented on your post: "So glad I don’t live by you. I’d be the crazy…"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Larson likes your comment: "I joined one once, but quit about 50…"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Larson commented on a photo you shared.
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Larson likes your comment: "Ironically, I didn’t have time for it."
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "I played around a bit with…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee also commented on his status: "NeuroProgrammer is great. The only problem is it…"
facebook (feed #8)
Dre Davids and Michele Lanfrank also commented on Shawn Phillips’s status.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Good plan. Ah, I forgot about the Mac…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jay Ganther (friends with Shawn Phillips) likes your comment: "I’m sure the 2% that’s actual meat…"
facebook (feed #8)
Brian Misner commented on your status: "HA!"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your status: "Fun times… doing some long overdue…"
facebook (feed #8)
Angel LaBarko Mucker (friends with Jeffneato Stutzaneggar) also commented on Jeffneato Stutzaneggar’s status: "Better than verbal diareha!"
facebook (feed #8)
Michael Anthony Manganella accepted your friend request. Write on Michael’s timeline.
facebook (feed #8)
Sean Traba also commented on Carlos Saenz’s activity on Yelp.
facebook (feed #8)
Jamie Serenstara (friends with Carlos Saenz) likes your comment: "I’ll add that to my list. If you ever…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jeffneato Stutzaneggar likes your comment: "Wouldn’t that be silence? "
facebook (feed #8)
Dave Harvilicz likes your link: "Alrighty.. Wanted – Time Travelling…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your status: "Interesting, Amazon will sync your…"
facebook (feed #8)
Carlos Saenz likes your comment: "Great pics. You’re making me want to go…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jann Eicker likes your link.
facebook (feed #8)
Maarten Den Braber likes your link.
facebook (feed #8)
David Hess also commented on his photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley commented on a status you shared: "Yeah, right?"
facebook (feed #8)
Carlos Saenz likes your status: "After having done this for so long,…"
facebook (feed #8)
Rusty Thomas and Amy Popchak-Urban also commented on Rusty Thomas’s photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Bernard Parsons (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s link: "Not true."
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Every time I go hiking, not far from…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your status: "Took a break this afternoon and stopped…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Danny Hargis commented on your status: "Well said Eric! However you missed coffee…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michelle Lilley likes your status: "Anything that’s been created is NOT…"
delicious (feed #5)
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your status: "A couple epic videos then time for bed"
facebook (feed #8)
Adam DeHart likes your link: "Joe Rogan || You are the Universe…"
facebook (feed #8)
Ernesto Ramirez posted in The Quantified Self: "We’re starting up another round of QS Co-Labs to…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mike Troyan commented on a link you shared: "Pretty deep for someone who only recently…"
facebook (feed #8)
Rebecca Stevens commented on a link you shared: "that’s cool!"
facebook (feed #8)
Christian Gunning likes your status: "It’s a busy week but making an…"
facebook (feed #8)
Eric Schiller commented on a photo you shared: "So your phone will just kill itself searching for…"
facebook (feed #8)
Christian Gunning likes your comment: "I think this is a solution for the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your status: "Spending some time on the car ride…"
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Langer likes your link: "The Sun’s magnetic field is about to…"
facebook (feed #8)
CChaos CChaos also commented on his link: "Steve Curless, you’re welcome! haters gonna hate…"
facebook (feed #8)
CChaos CChaos and Abby Martin like your comment: "I’ve somehow followed both her personal…"
facebook (feed #8)
Joost Plattel commented on your status: "Yay! How do you backward engineer it? Sniffing…"
facebook (feed #8)
Trevin Beattie likes your status: "Love Solvang! After a meet n’ greet…"
facebook (feed #8)
Ciaran Lyons likes your comment: "I know I say this every time, but I’m…"
facebook (feed #8)
Larry Frank Langer commented on your status: "you have electricity?"
facebook (feed #8)
Joost Plattel likes your comment: "I can never wait though"
facebook (feed #8)
Dean Blue commented on your post: "this is DEan eRics DAd l love SOl Vang too."
facebook (feed #8)
Keegan T Burkholder (friends with Mark Alan Effinger) also commented on Mark Alan Effinger’s photo: "My Dad drilled work ethic into me, and my mother…"
facebook (feed #8)
Eric Schiller commented on your status: "Were they selling you advice?"
facebook (feed #8)
Danny Hargis likes your comment: "Caffeine runs through my veins 24/7, so…"

Post to Twitter Post to Delicious

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: