Home » Lifestream

Weekly Lifestream for July 24th

Submitted by on July 24, 2013 – 10:00 pm 82 views No Comment
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee and Zeeni Kamal like your status: "Making some homemade, baked,…"
generic (feed #6)
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Frick posted in The Quantified Self: "Dr. Russ Poldrack will be speaking at our next…"
facebook (feed #8)
Krisna Lynn and Sheri Bessi like your comment: "Also, great story Mark. The T-shirt is…"
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Steve Cowie, Tijl Deconynck and 2 others like your comment: "He looks smug… like he’s in on a…"
facebook (feed #8)
Shane Mcmurray (friends with Duff McDuffee) also commented on Duff McDuffee’s link: "yes because they move very slowly! like the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Trevin Beattie, David Shatto and Rebecca Stevens like your link: "I found this pretty funny "
facebook (feed #8)
David Shatto likes your link: "Hmmmm… Google Life Extension. Lot’s…"
facebook (feed #8)
Melissa Langer Gaydos and Missy Long Waller like your status: "3 days in a row of heavy lifting. …"
Josh Kotfila posted in QS Meetup Organizers!: "Hey everyone,

Wanted gauge the interest in doing…"

facebook (feed #8)
David Shatto and Duff McDuffee like your link: "A personal reminder…. unplug. Go…"
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
David Shatto likes your link: "This is what I tell myself "
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley has invited you to like his new Page Jason Healthy.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Thanks Duff, I’ll check it out."
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "If nothing else, this will give some…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "I’m also reminded of the saying that…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Duff, I picked up that program and…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley, Jeffneato Stutzaneggar and Duff McDuffee commented on your status.
facebook (feed #8)
Danny Hargis and Trevin Beattie like your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee and Jason Nunnelley like your comment: "Oh, and I’m 36 soon to be 37."
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "Jason, good point re: the hard road. I…"
facebook (feed #8)
Fabio Santos and Jeffneato Stutzaneggar like your status: "I’m doing some extended research on my…"
facebook (feed #8)
Danny Hargis and Larry Larson commented on your link.
delicious (feed #5)
delicious (feed #5)
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley commented on your photo: "Got my cool pic fixx."
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Breonna Navolio, Paramita Roy and Duff McDuffee like your photo.
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Kayla Fischer commented on your Wall post: "Thank you Eric!"
facebook (feed #8)
Jeffneato Stutzaneggar commented on your status.
facebook (feed #8)
David Shatto likes your link: "What time is it? Getting close to…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee commented on your link: "Yea, I didn’t get the things done I had planned…"
facebook (feed #8)
Trevin Beattie and Duff McDuffee like your link: "Funny. I do have to say though that…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Frick posted in The Quantified Self: "If you are in Austin, TX next Monday: our next…"
facebook (feed #8)
David Hess likes your comment: "Does that make it a RAINBOO?"
facebook (feed #8)
Bao Tran, Chris Bell and 3 others also commented on Shawn Phillips’s status.
facebook (feed #8)
Theresa Byrne, Kelly Hitchcock and 2 others like your comment: "insane in the membrane"
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your link: "Why Time Slows Down When We’re Afraid,…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jeffneato Stutzaneggar likes your comment: "Delayed response… I think you’re…"
facebook (feed #8)
Carlos Saenz likes your comment: "Is this the north side of Maui?"
facebook (feed #8)
Carlos Saenz likes your comment: "I remember this, or a spot similar to…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jamie Serenstara, Jennifer Halet and 2 others also commented on Carlos Saenz’s photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Maarten Den Braber and Fabio Santos like your photo.
facebook (feed #8)
Holly Horner Beckman invited you to play Pet Rescue Saga.
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee and Jason Nunnelley like your link: "Cool! (cue nervous laughter) "
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee shared your photo: "I for one welcome our new 3D printed,…"
delicious (feed #5)
delicious (feed #5)
delicious (feed #5)
facebook (feed #8)
Florian Schumacher invited you to try TrustCloud.
facebook (feed #8)
Bryan Eisenberg (friends with Shawn Phillips) also commented on Shawn Phillips’s status: "I use bands in the hotel room when my hotel has…"
facebook (feed #8)
Jason Nunnelley likes your link: "This could have some interesting…"
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your comment: "I haven’t done them in a while, and it…"
facebook (feed #8)
Michael Nunnelley and Jason Nunnelley also commented on a link Jason Nunnelley shared.
facebook (feed #8)
Colleen Hulse likes your post: "I saw Elliott last night on Fox 11 Los…"
facebook (feed #8)
Shawn Phillips likes your status: "It’s pretty bad when you have so many…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee likes your comment: "The before pic…. totally from the…"
facebook (feed #8)
Duff McDuffee also commented on a photo Duff McDuffee shared: "The before pic could be me–so comfy to slouch"
facebook (feed #8)
Paul Couture Rivera (friends with Shawn Phillips) also commented on a link Shawn Phillips shared: "Old school guys did high volume often hit each…"
facebook (feed #8)
Paul Couture Rivera (friends with Shawn Phillips) likes your comment: "I was looking at one of his workouts -…"
facebook (feed #8)
Mark Alan Effinger likes your link.

Post to Twitter Post to Delicious

Leave a comment!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: